January 19, 2016

Bright colors and van Gogh

Since I can remember, I have always loved visual arts. Doing it and seeing it. 
One of my favorite things to do as a child was to draw and in junior high I was dead sure I would love to become an art teacher when I grow up. 
Well I didn't grow up to study it. At least not yet, there is still time.
In recent years I have fallen in love with modern, colorful and fun paintings. 
I see them all around my instagram feed. Prints and murals. 

Little did I know, my mom took me to the promised land of murals when we up and left to the Venice Beach. 

Major heart-eyed emoji moments with these. The whole city was filled with murals of all kinds. These are my favorites I found.


IMG_2862
IMG_2863 IMG_2865 IMG_2814 IMG_2817 Just cant go wrong with bright colors or some van Gogh.

No comments:

Post a Comment